For our Client, a creative company working with international startups we are looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Content Specialist Gdynia
Formy umowy: B2B / Kontrakt
The Key Responsibilites:
- Create and deliver web content (blog articles, text for landing pages, etc.) that are both appealing and backed up by solid SEO research (i.e. keywords planning, competitors analysis)
- Be in full charge of the research, implementation and performance analysis (measuring how effective your content is)
- Good English (spoken + written) AND at least one of the following languages at native/advanced level: Polish, Spanish, Italian, Croatian OR any other European language.
- Experience with SEO, specifically Keywords planning / research using tools such as Keyword Planner, etc.
- Content writing skills targeting both C2C and B2B clients
- Ability to back up your decisions by data using tools such as Google Analytics, HotJar, etc.
- Understanding of best practices for presenting and formatting content for Web.
- 1 day per week work from home.
- Opportunities to grow you career and work in a multinational organization, which experiences rapid growth.
- Continuous training programs