Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- transition existing React web apps to React Native
- 2+ years of commercial experience
- ability to write clear and comprehensible code, meeting high quality standards
- rock solid at working with third-party dependencies
- familiarity with native build tools (Xcode and Android Studio)
- understanding of REST APIs, the document request model and offline storage
- familiarity with the mobile application development lifecycle
- experience with automated testing suites, like Jest and React Native Testing Library
- experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- experience with CI/CD pipelines for React Native applications
- keeping up to date on the latest mobile application best practices
- experience in solving complex flow and code architecture
- strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to troubleshoot issues
- offer competitive salary and annual bonus
- fully remote work or work on-site in Wrocław
- care about your professional development (training)
- insure your life and health
- care about your fitness with Multisport
- organise a thrilling annual company offsite event
- offer you opportunities for international travel
Nice to have:
- experience with mobile native languages (Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, Java) and tools such as XCUITest, Appium, etc.
- you've built something cool on your own, because you enjoy doing what you do