The company is focused on the Atlassian ecosystem and agile methodology since day one in 2007. Several software teams in the company work directly with Atlassian on world-famous products, such as Jira Software or Bamboo. In March 2016 she has entered the Microsoft VisualStudio Marketplace with a new incarnation of Agile Cards, dedicated for VisualStudio Team Services users. We're looking for developers who are passionate about writing great software, have a love for solving difficult problems, enjoy learning about new technologies and contributing to products used by millions of people. Join us for the position in GDAŃSK:
Oferta pracy: Praca programista Senior Java Developer 16000 - 21000 PLN Gdańsk
- Develop awesome new features front-end to back-end as part of a team.
- Drive innovation by coming up with new and surprising ideas for our products and processes.
- Engage with other developers, front-end designers, product managers, and performance engineers.
- Liaise with technical leads and architects to promote great software design and quality.
- Point out issues with the existing architecture and code, and clean it up.
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of Java (However, if you're a strong developer with experience of building products, have used other O-O languages and have exposure to Java, we"d still like to hear from you!).
- Good knowledge in some back-end technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Lucene, SQL.
- Knowledge of open source libraries, tools, and frameworks, e.g. for logging, wiring, testing and building. The more the merrier!
- Excitement for the latest trends in application design.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like XP and Scrum.
- Interest in learning more about new languages and frameworks.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the industry.
- Wide experience of successful and failed projects.
- Ability to slice and dice problems so they can be worked on by several people Desire and ability to mentor junior developers.
- Relaxed yet enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English (both spoken and written).
- 5 to 10 years (or more) in a professional development role.
- Employment based on an employment contract or B2B full-time.
- Attractive salary of PLN 80 - 110 / hour.
- Education Bonus: 7500 PLN / year (you choose what kind of training you would like to spend it on).
- We will refund costs related to your relocation. You will receive 5K PLN gross + one extra-base gross salary paid out on a start day (0th salary) to cover all these costs.
- Ergonomic and user friendly equipment (computers, standing desks, and Aeron chairs).
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, soft drinks, sweets at your disposal).
- Private medical healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card.
Good to have skills:
- Deep architectural understanding of web applications.
- Superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.