Innovative international company RegTech, which deals with the development of artificial intelligence and the creation of solutions for banking security in Asia and North America based on the enthusiastic use of analytics of large data sets and cutting-edge technologies to revolutionize programming in the world. Based on the vast experience and creativity of its employees, the company conquers the world by introducing it into a new era of technology. Due to the increasing number of projects to be carried out, we are currently looking for our team
Oferta pracy: Praca programista Frontend Developer / Experience in Angular +2 12000 - 18000 PLN Gdańsk
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
Może zainteresuje Cię oferta pracy w innym mieście:
- Construction of the user interface in close cooperation with the backend team and graphic designer
- Participating in the full development life cycle from specification through implementation, testing and project support
- Close cooperation with the Product team, programmers and testers
- Creating new functionality and extending and improving existing ones
- Sharing knowledge and working in an international team
- Using the best linear tools: Scrum based communication in JIRA, working on GitLab, using Jenkins to automatically build, test and analyze code using SonarQube
- Full proficiency in Angular 2+ (6 in use), TypeScript and Jasmine
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position with the orientation to create modern, user-friendly and responsive web applications
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to write unit and acceptance tests
- Knowledge of Git
- Fluency in English
- Intermediate knowledge of Polish
- Employment based on a B2B contract
- Remote work from anywhere on earth
- Pay 110 - 150 PLN
- Improve your language skills through organised Business English courses and have real opportunity to use this language on a daily basis
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
Good to have skills:
Have a real impact on creating applications that care for and security in the world. Be part of a strong, experienced and strong team.