For our klient, an IT provider in the USA, who provides IT and Process Outsourcing services to clients in the United States we are looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Technical PM / Application SupportGdańsk
- Technical Support and management of applications.
- Able to understand and triage application processing logic by reviewing code and logs.
- Oversee / Assist in the resolution of all application issues.
- Management of post-mortem issue investigation, and action items needed to prevent reoccurrence.
- Active participation in ongoing and future development efforts.
- Able to collaborate with team members, developers, testers, and end-users to define project requirements.
- Define, test, and implement automated solutions to replace existing manual processes.
- Development and implementation of Resiliency and Continuous Integration solutions.
- Strong communication skills
- Atleast 3 years of experience with using Unix/Linux
- Prior technical experience in either C++ , Java, or SQL
- Computer Science degree (Bachelors or Masters)
- Self-motivated, self-learning, detail oriented, and highly responsible.
- Familiarity with the full software development lifecycle
- Ability to analyze and figure out how a process works by using reverse engineering techniques and a methodical approach.
- Ability to triage issues by reviewing code and logs as needed
- Experience with in house financial services applications is a plus
- Agile experience is a plus
- Attractive salary depend on skills and experience.
- Interesting job in multicultural environment;
- Complete training and all tools needed for your work;
- Good work environment in professional team;