Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Delivers and implements future state technology architecture.
- Create strong, trusting relationships and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization (e.g., business, master data, Global IT, business intelligence).
- Defines the requirements, principles and models that guide technology decisions for the enterprise leading to a globally harmonized IT/OT architecture.
- Leads the analysis of the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies, legacy and technical dept, and recommends solutions for improvement.
- Drives digital innovation by leveraging innovative new technologies and approaches to renovate, extend, and transform the existing core technology base and IT estate.
- Defines high-level migration plans to address the gaps between the future and current state, typically in sync with the IT budgeting or other capital planning processes.
- Understands technology trends and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
- Provide technical thought leadership for ongoing transformations, governs and directs the implementation of cloud platform.
- Guides technology investment decisions based on analysis and evaluation to drive targeted business outcomes while ensuring standardization and reuse of IT assets across the entire IT landscape.
- Evaluate technology providers, support making technology choices and manage external partners.
- Manage focus, stakeholders, resources, and schedules throughout the entire development life cycle.
- Manage issues, risks, and changes to ensure successful and on-time delivery.
- Reporting on business success by closely measuring and reporting KPIs against agreed business growth targets.
Desired skills & experience:
- At least 5-10 years" industry experience, preferably handling technology architecture roles in complex organizations.
- Strong experience in deploying public, private and hybrid cloud technologies in complex environments.
- Applied knowledge of software related business models for industrial environments.
- Excellent listener and empathetic communicator.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent whiteboarding skills.
- Experience in working with cross-organizational, global teams.
- Innovative thinker with a solution-oriented approach, agile in ways of working.
- Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business problems.
- Stable UoP contract.
- Flexible work hours - task-based approach.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Hybrid work: 3 days a week from the office in Czeladź.
- Training budget.
- English lessons.
- Additional bonus for vacation and Christmas.
Good to have:
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, IT management, system analysis or comparable technology / engineering discipline.
- Master's degree is preferred.
Take your next career step and join us as we embark on our ambitious digital transformation journey.
The Global Digital Enterprise Architect will be part of the Global IT team reporting to the Global Head of IT.
The owner of the role proactively and holistically leads and supports Enterprise Architecture activities that guide the development and management of technical solutions and IT/OT infrastructure architectures. This will enable the organization's future-state business capabilities and drive the organization"s targeted business outcomes. Technologies include data center, cloud and edge infrastructure, mobile, AI, Internet of Things (IoT) and digital twin/thread.
As Habasit Belting strives to position itself as the digital transformation leader in the belting industry, we're implementing fully digital, end-to-end processes and solutions that touch every corner of our organization. The role owner provides the leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks required for the development of the digital enterprise"s infrastructure and cloud architecture.
The Global Digital Enterprise Architect creates deliverables that help develop target-state guidance (reusable standards, guidelines, individual parts, platforms and configurations) for evolving the technical infrastructure across the enterprise, in order to enable business strategy and deliver targeted business outcomes.
- When required, to get down in the thick of it with all colleagues to motivate them.
- Trying to listen to concerns and provide appropriate solutions in a timely manner.
- Deep knowledge
- Being able to gain deep knowledge about copmany's values, infrastructure, systems, work processes and procedures.
- Being able to bring all IT-related aspects within company to new heights.
- Customer insights
- By changing processes, the job holder has to put himself in the internal or external customer's postion and evaluate / judge on potential postive impact.
- Service orientation
- He or she strive to grant timely and professional.