TeamQuest is Polish, a rapidly growing company engaged in the comprehensive HR consulting services, in particular in the recruitment of IT professionals Fou our client we are actually looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT IS Vendor Manager (2 vacancies)cała Polska
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Consults on and is regarded as the authority in managing and steering vendor relationships from a business and commercial perspective, for financial, contractual and legal aspects, globally.
- Accountable for delivering consultancy advice and support to rationalize, evaluate and develop the total global vendor portfolio of acquired services, products and projects. [Contract Manager supports Vendor Manager for contract management]
- Manages global partnerships with external IS suppliers on strategic and tactical level during the contract lifecycle. Liaises and coordinates with all ABB countries as required.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, reporting on, setting and meeting internal Customer Satisfaction targets for all vendors under his/her management.
- Establishes KPIs, collects, reports and evaluates service levels on a periodic basis with supplier(s), Service IS Supply Integration Managers, and IS Service Delivery & Assurance Manager in [COUNTRY]s.
- Tracks and reports on relevant business cases, working with vendor(s) and all necessary ABB entities to ensure targets are met.
- Initiates coordinates and manages (periodical) vendor assessments, such as benchmarks, audits, vendor ratings, etc. to ensure that delivered services correspond with agreed terms, conditions and price.
- Provides input and is a key decision maker on settlement of bonuses and/or penalties, working closely with the Global Vendor Manager.
- Approves invoices against terms and conditions. Tracks financial performance.
- Accountable for all major communications regarding the vendor relationship, status, key milestones and deliverables, disputes, issues, successes, to all levels of ABB management as appropriate and necessary to promote wide understanding of the sourcing scope
- Keeps knowledge up to date regarding sourcing/ vendor management good practice as well as developments in the sourcing marketplace.
- Provides input from a commercial perspective for service portfolio management and any, change or project which has, or might have, a major impact on externally provided IS services. Acts as main escalation point between customer and vendor.
- Keeps up to date and informed about any change or planned change of the ABB IS Enterprise Architecture, ABB IS Strategy and ABB Sourcing Strategy
- Performs assigned activities in the service level management process to ensure delivery of IS Services. [Consulted/Informed/Supporting/Contributes to following non - Run processes: [list processes - To be Completed following Plan/Build Design]
- Ensures externally provided IS services adhere to relevant ABB Sourcing policies and procedures.
- Acts as key escalation point for vendor performance issues and resolves disputes, managing the dispute resolution process. All escalations originating from run prganisation go through Vendor Manager. Escalates to Joint Group IS Council as required.
- Participates in Tactical Service Review Meetings, End to End Service Portfolio Meeting, Contract Review Meetings, Innovation Forums, Executive Meetings, Executive Partnership Board Meeting. Chairs Joint Group IS Council Meetings.
- Interfaces and liaises with ABB IS Senior Management and key positions and business management at Group and Country level, as required.
- Member of Joint Business Reviews and Contract Review Board governance bodies.
- Competence in spoken and written English
- Cultural awareness and the ability to work in a complex, multicultural and global team
- Be a committed team player
- IS Vendor Management experience is preferred
- Experience in managing supplier performance at leadership level
- Ad-hoc international travel
- MSc with 9+ years of experience
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Good working environment.