- Work in an Agile environment
- Infrastructure as a code
- Automate infrastructural provisioning of complex, multi-component applications
- Proposing and implementing solutions to technical problems
- Work within international team
- Support the cross-functional team with DevOps mindset
- Individuate redundancies and bottlenecks in the application lifecycle, and eliminate or attenuate them by producing scripts or code meant to streamline complexity.
- Actively manage the operations side of huge cloud / on-premise infrastructures and develop or configure tools of your own to make scalability and flexibility attainable and manageable.
- Take part to the evolutive design of existing solutions. Reimagine and test your ideas about the data layer, networking components, balancing components.
Desired skills & experience:
- Robust knowledge of Azure
- Familiarity with databases SQL (Microsoft SQL Server and Azure SQL) or noSQL (MongoDB, Elasticsearch and RavenDB)
- IT infrastructure maitanance
- Configuration and maintanance of CI/CD pipelines
- Good command of English langugage
- 100% remote work or possibility to work from office in Wrocław
- Talented, knowledgeable colleagues. You'll get the chance to learn (and teach to!) some of the brightest and most skilled people you"ll ever meet. Your talent is going to blossom here.
- B2B or Contract of Employment
- Own products. We develop our own solutions for big enterprises, or we globally launch our initiatives. Freed from politics, we can move fast and be daring.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international. Our company language is English. We're a global reality.
- Necessary tools (laptop, headphones monitor)
- Quick recruitment process - 1 step
- Flexible working hours
Good to have:
- Powershell, Dynatrace, Datadog
- Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure VMs, Azure APIM, Azure Application Gateways, Azure Front Door