Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- The opportunity to work across multiple areas of test functions from UI to API and Mobile. Meaning you continually grow your skills and experience even further.
- The ability to learn and teach others - up-skilling and transfer your automation skills.
- An environment where we want you to challenge us, and be challenged, making your voice heard. You'll get to question how we work and propose new automation or QA processes that innovate and add real value to our process.
- Real impact into our products success - scaling our QA infrastructure, bringing tangible benefits to product teams and customers.
- You'll build the automation coverage for existing products and new features. For you, this means being very hands-on in designing test cases from acceptance criteria and automating the designed test cases.
- The role also involve some manual testing - you'll need to be comfortable doing this too.
- You'll make sure that test automation is reducing the manual testing efforts, by prioritising test cases to be automated.
- You'll be a key person within the team - prioritising defects found and generating a testing report. And you"ll work across teams to resolve QA issues.
- Our developers write automated acceptance tests for all new features, and we want QA to be involved in these and take the lead (Gherkin scenarios).
- You'll use your skills to optimise for scalability, efficiency and maintainability in a practical way.
- You'll be someone that understands the need for software re-usability and have a strong customer and product focus, building this into your QA work.
- We're looking for a QA enthusiast, who"s natural leader. You"ll be someone with strong communication skills, who actively advocates for QA best practice in the teams. You"ll contribute your ideas and solutions in group sessions and make your voice heard.
- You also be comfortable with mentoring, coaching and reviewing technical solutions provided by others.
Desired skills & experience:
- 6+ years hands-on automation QA experience.
- Your test experience will be in a Java environment (our back end is Java/ microservices).
- Strong automated testing experience with web or mobile AND API based applications. (back end testing tools).
- Experience using TestRail or other test case management systems.
- Experience using Jenkins (we use this for CI/CD and Test).
- Strong test automation experience with either; Selenium WebDriver or RestAssured.
- Experience with either Cucumber or Gherkin or Appium.
- You'll need to know Postman.
- Knowledge of Allure or similar, Git (or similar) and Sauce Labs.
- Comfortable doing manual testing as the need arises.
- Understanding of non-functional testing, specifically performance and security.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum or Kanban.
- This is a B2B contract.
- It will be paid in Euro (260 - 300 per day)
Good to have skills:
- Experience testing with Kotlin or Groovy
- Experience working in a regulated/pharmaceutical industry or international, distributed and multi-site environments is an advantage
- Experience of coaching and leading more junior quality/ automation engineers
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- Remote in Poland
- You will have the flexibility to come work in our Warsaw office for core Engineering team meetings/Sprint planning & team collaboration
- Our Warsaw office is based in Brain Embassy
- We also offer flexible start/ end times, allowing your schedule to suits your lifestyle
- To be considered; you must currently be based in Poland
- You must hold a valid and adequate legal work permit or EU citizenship. (As we are not in a position to offer work permits/ sponsorship for this role).